February 14th is very nearly upon us again. Many people enjoy this time of year for all the usual things, including home-cooked dinners and chocolate teddy bears. It has become a tradition to celebrate this day with a loved one by making kratom powder infused treats to share.
Kratom can be used regularly or recreationally, depending on your philosophy about stimulating and relaxing herbs. It creates both soothing and euphoric effects, which vary depending on the color of the vein in the leaf (red, white, green, or gold). As of the moment, kratom will only induce these properties when taken orally, but there are only so many ways you can enjoy this potent botanical, whether as kratom capsules or kratom powder. Here are a few recipes to spice things up this year.
Choco-Chip Kratom Cookies
Nothing beats a chocolate chip cookie for a tasty mid-afternoon pick-me-up. You won’t even realize they’re packed with the relaxing goodness of kratom, thanks to the ideal chewy texture and gooey melting chocolate chips.
- 24 grams kratom powder
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup butter, unsalted, at room temperature
- 1 egg, whole
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and parchment paper two baking sheets.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy with an electric mixer, about 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until the mixture reaches a mousse-like consistency.
- Combine flour, cornflour, baking soda, salt, and kratom in a sifter. Using a wooden spoon, slowly add the flour to the butter mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place a tablespoon of dough on the baking sheet and roll it into a ball. Allow 2 inches between each dough ball. Each baking sheet should be able to hold 6 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the baking trays halfway through. The outside of the cookies should be somewhat brown, but the center should be pale. Allow the cookies to bake for a further 2-3 minutes if you desire a crispier cookie.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes, then continue baking with the remaining dough. There should be 24 cookies in total.
Kratom Powder-Infused Passion Punch
Combine the wellness benefits of your preferred kratom strain with freshly juiced tropical fruit to boost your morning. The sweetness of the fruit covers the kratom’s flavor, and the juice is fortified with vitamins and enzymes to help digestion and increase kratom absorption.
- Kratom powder
- ½ Fresh Passionfruit or Pineapple
- ½ Mango
- 1 Kiwi
- ½ Papaya
- Using an electric juicer, extract the juice from the tropical fruits, discarding the pulp.
- Mix in your kratom dose for the day.
- Pour the mixture over ice and serve.
Pasta con la Kratom
Kratom can be used in various ways in the kitchen, not just for sweet dishes. Kratom marinara sauce is a versatile condiment that compliments pasta, pizza, and traditional Italian recipes like eggplant parmigiana.
It’s crucial to add the kratom powder at the end of the cooking process to avoid damaging the potent kratom alkaloids. We recommend adding 4 times your kratom dose to this recipe because it makes 4 servings of marinara sauce.
- 4 doses of kratom
- 1 small yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large whole cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 can (28 oz) of whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Except for the kratom, combine all ingredients in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes, stirring regularly and pressing the tomatoes with a wooden spoon against the pot’s side.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool somewhat. Mix the sauce until it reaches the desired consistency using an immersion blender.
- Season to taste and mix in the kratom.
The marinara sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container or frozen in portions for 6 months. Instead of microwaving frozen sauce, let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Kratom Powder Blended Yogurt
A delicious dessert made with yogurt and kratom. Instead of plain yogurt, purchase a small container of your favorite flavor and stir in a spoonful of kratom.
- Kratom powder
- A container of your favorite yogurt flavor (a combination of strawberry, vanilla, and blueberry work best!)
- Strawberry or cherry, for garnish
- Mix or blend your dose of kratom powder into your favorite yogurt.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice or cherry, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Kratom Coffee Jell-O Shots
Coffee jelly plus Jell-O shots plus kratom? Say no more! This is a perfect pick-me-up to share with your significant other before a night out on the town.
- Kratom powder
- Unflavored gelatin powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- Shot glasses or cups
- Combine kratom leaves or powder with a cup of clean water in a pot over medium heat. Bring it to a low boil and cook until the water has reduced to half its original volume.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and, once the liquid has settled, pour it into a basin to cool.
- Boil another cup of water in the saucepan until it is half full. If the initial batch of kratom tea has cooled, pour it into a new bowl and add a quarter ounce of unflavored gelatin to the kratom liquid once it has cooled.
- Check the second batch of kratom liquid for particles and strain it into a bowl if reduced to roughly the optimum volume.
- Combine this clear liquid with the sugar and the espresso powder in a new saucepan.
- Boil the sugar crystals until they dissolve, then pour them into the kratom juice and gelatin powder.
- Whisk everything together until the gelatin is dissolved, then add the coffee liqueur and whisk again.
- Allow it cool for 15-20 minutes before pouring it into shot glasses and placing it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Overnight Oats and Kratom Powder
This is an excellent breakfast choice for that couple who want to start their day with something that will keep them energized all day. High-quality fiber, proteins, and omega-3 fatty acids are found in this item. You won’t feel hungry until lunchtime if you eat a bowl of overnight kratom-oats in the morning. If you want to make the dish even more delectable, add some chocolate chips and butter to the mix.
- ½ cup old rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extracts
- Fill a jar halfway with all of the ingredients.
- Close the jar and shake it well to ensure the thorough combination of all ingredients.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least two hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge the following day.
- Enjoy a bowl of overnight oats and kratom to go!
There’s Still Time, Valentine!
There’s still time to stock up on kratom powder for your next romantic kitchen concoction.
At NuWave Botanicals, we’re committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services. We offer a wide range of premium kratom strains for sale at affordable prices. Our mission is to provide exceptional customer service and ensure that every order is fulfilled accurately and quickly.
You can purchase any strain of kratom from us. Whether you’re in the mood for something stimulating or calming, we have what you need! We offer bulk discounts for our members, so be sure to create an account today. All orders come with free samples and swag while supplies last.
We love hearing from our community! If you’ve got a kratom-infused recipe you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to reach out today! We might even feature your original recipe in one of our blogs. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter for all the latest kratom updates, recipes, discounts, and more!
Right now, you can use the code VALENTINE2022 and get 10% off your order. This offer is available through February 15th, sale items excluded.
For more information about kratom, browse our shop here, or give us a call today at (866) 420-5728. We look forward to hearing from you!