Terms of Service
NuWave Botanicals online sales policies.
These policies are company wide and no employee can override policy- no exceptions.
As of January 1st 2020 we have new company guidelines and policies that will be strictly enforced.
- All orders must be PAID in full by 2 pm central time to be eligible for guaranteed same day shipping; Monday thru Friday.
- All orders must be paid for by 9 am central time to qualify for same day shipping Saturday. ( UPS only on Saturday)
- Orders must be paid IN FULL before product will be shipped.
- We ship all packages via FedEx ground and USPS priority.This is a 3 to 10 day shipping method. Under most circumstances packages get to the customer in about 2 to 4 days,however the 3rd party shipping company can sometimes become delayed. We can not make any claim until a package has not moved in 10 days. If the USPS OR FEDEX package has slow or no movement, please contact them. WE WILL NOT RESHIP OUT MISSING PACKAGES OR SLOW MOVING PACKAGES UNTIL AFTER THE 10 DAY WINDOW. We have had customers receive both packages in the past and we can no longer take this risk.
- We will not be responsible for typos when placing order. Meaning if you put in the wrong address and the product is not delivered to you this is not our responsibility. If you happen to catch the typo after shipping we will recall and reship however the additional cost will be up split between NuWave Botanicals and the customer.
- Call in orders will come with a 3.99 service fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Call in orders can not be guaranteed to ship the same day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will be no coupon codes applied to call in orders NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NuWave Botanicals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- There will be a signature requirement on orders over $300.00.
Kratom is banned in these following States and Counties: we are not allowed to ship to these areas.
States: Alabama | Arkansas | Indiana | Rhode Island | Tennessee | Vermont | Washington D.C. | Wisconsin
Counties: San Diego, CA | Sarasota, FL | Jerseyville, IL | Union County, MS
BSA/AML compliance program that addresses the BSA/AML Policy has been set forth by Nuwave Botanicals.
ANY ISSUES?COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS PLEASE EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org